Would you like to take on the next big challenge in
Public health? Then it's mental illness-project (POP) you should invest in!
Mental ill-project (POP) has been formed in view of the increasingly
increasing mental illness in the community. The group where ordinary condition
anxiety, depression, self-injurious behavior and suicide increasing the most among
our children and young people - our future citizens.
The objective of POP is to early to give children and young people vital knowledge about what
mental health and giving them the tools to prevent and manage
the onset of mental illness in themselves and in people in their neighborhood.
In place in schools and we talk directly with students about mental health and
creating a dialogue about what mental illness is, how to prevent it and where
to get help. These call-outs we call "pop-ups". POPs targeted
to students in middle school and secondary education.
For our own members, we organize, among others. lectures and movie nights at
the theme of mental health. Please come with your own ideas of what you want to see
internally within POP!
The project started in February 2016. In the current situation, the project is active in
Gothenburg, North, Skåne, Stockholm and Uppsala and startup also planned in
Örebro. The goal is for us to establish ourselves in all 7 places where IFMSA-Sweden
Welcome to become part of the POP!
– Gothenburg: [email protected]
– Linkoping: [email protected]
– North: [email protected]
– Skåne: [email protected]
– Stockholm: [email protected]
– Uppsala: [email protected]
– Örebro: [email protected]
– North: https://www.facebook.com/POPNorr
– Skåne: https://www.facebook.com/popifmsaskane
– Stockholm: https://www.facebook.com/popifmsastockholm
– Uppsala: https://www.facebook.com/pop.uppsala
– Örebro: https://www.facebook.com/POP-Örebro-730911237241889