In summer, the IFMSA something called SCORA X-Change - an exchange of 3-4 weeks where the combined clinic, workshops and excursions related to topics such as sex education, STI, gender violence, maternal and abortion.
This summer there is the possibility to search 14 different countries! The exchange is in different periods for each country and the cost varies between 220-400 € depending on the country.
For more precise information on each country can be found via this link (invitation packages that tells specifically for each country): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FZr4Xtui6AjGM6O1Ug8odQTXlfSWji0Y
How to apply?
1. Check out which countries are invited to exchange and their periods that you can find in the link above.
2. Select up to 3 various exchanges that interests you and rank them.
3. Write a motivation letter why you want to go on these exchanges.
4. Write a resume with your past and present credentials associated with IFMSA and activities related to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
4. Download, read and sign SCORA X-Change Code of Conduct (a document in which you agree to abide by IFMSAs international principles and values).
5. Download and fill in the document "SXC CF"You will find further down in the post.
6. Contact [email protected] to get the document "SXC CF"Signed after you have filled this.
7. Finally, fill in application form Connecting the end, where you also need to upload:
- motivation letter
- A photo of you
- SXC CF signed by NORA
- Signed version SCORA X-Change Code of Conduct
Deadline is the 13/3, so start in good time with your application! For questions or concerns, please contact [email protected]